Composed of technical and business professionals, LSI assists vertical markets in evaluating new business models, defining next-generation service offers, developing network designs, as well as selecting optimum solution and products from Alcatel Business Solution.
o A team of dedicated, experienced, and mostly factory-trained people engaged in sales, pre-sales and marketing, post sales service and support.
o Leading solutions and network integrator for enterprise voice communications in the country.
o Full competence in all Alcatel Omni voice products and solutions.
o Full competence in turn-key complex enterprise voice/data converged networks.
o Full complement of experienced and factory-trained project management, installation and maintenance support teams for Alcatel’s enterprise voice customers.
Join the LSI Team for a career in ICT! Kindly send a copy of your Resume and Transcript of Records at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– A graduate of Computer Science or Engineering.
– Proficient in the following: o Net Framework (C#/VB.Net)
o Data base Management System (MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle)
o Operating System (Microsoft Windows , Linux, Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian)
– Excellent Communications and Presentation skills.
– Programming experience in Crystal Report an advantage.
– Experience in Windows Server, Solaris & Linux an advantage.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
– Graduate of Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information
Technology, or other related technical courses.
– With knowledge in routing and switching.
– Administrative experience in multiple versions of operating systems such as Windows, Unix/Linux is an advantage.
– Willing to work beyond normal business hours, can work with minimum supervision and perform even under pressure.