OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition for SMB with 5-200 Users
An all-in-one, end-to-end converged solution for voice and data, with zero-touch deployment
The cornerstone of Alcatel-Lucent’s small-to-medium business (SMB) offering is the OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition (RCE).
It’s easy to install, use and maintain. OmniPCX Office RCE platforms cover any SMB communications needs, from 5 to 200 users. OmniPCX Office RCE Communication servers combine a VoIP core with support for digital. And the OmniPCX Office RCE is backed by a broad portfolio of compatible Alcatel-Lucent products for SMBs.
It’s also ready for the future — able to support next-generation applications and services and designed to increase employee efficiency and customer satisfaction today and as your business grows.
With one-number service on several devices, users benefit from consistent communications features and services on Premium DeskPhones and on desktop and mobile applications: unified call log, instant messaging and three-party conference. This feature consistency across devices and applications helps ensure business continuity.
The OmniPCX Office RCE is at the heart of our complete feature-rich SMB offering called OpenTouch Suite for SMB, an ecosystem that includes:
- A complete range of wireline/wireless phones
- Enhanced off-site mobility to keep users connected anytime, anywhere
- Efficient desktops to increase productivity
- Customer welcome from simple voice mail to integrated call routing, providing a professional greeting and increasing customer satisfaction
- Single network infrastructure for voice and data services, which reduces costs
Benefits: OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition
- Modular, flexible and scalable to meet the needs of SMBs from 5 to 200 users
- Offers next-generation enterprise communication experience on PC, deskphones, smartphones
- Provides full-featured access to enterprise communications services across devices, on or off site
- Increases communication efficiency for employees, offering new opportunities to reach contacts
- Increases customer satisfaction by improving call resolution with embedded voice-centric customer service
- Reduces communication costs and enables a choice of network configurations and IP, IP/TDM or TDM endpoints, minimizing additional investment and enabling a smooth migration thanks to IP telephony infrastructure flexibility and software scalability
- Reduces total cost of ownership for business communication and conversation services with simplified and unified management
- Easy installation in full voice environment and/or converged voice/data environment at reduced cost with plug-and-play and zero-touch deployment
- Optimized installation ready for next generation of communications with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) at the core
Features: OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition
All platforms are equipped with a high-performance Power CPU Extended Edition with integrated MSDB 8-GB memory card and up to 48 VoIP channels.
- Personal assistant
- Instant Messaging
- Integrated computer-telephone integration (CTI) server
- Ten minutes customized hold music
- Four system languages
- Voicemail and user mailbox greeting with two ports and 60 minutes of voicemail storage
- Four VoIP channel licenses
- 200 PIMphony basic user licenses for telephony
- Call forwarding: automatic transfer of incoming calls
- Supports analog, digital, IP and mobile phones and PC softphones
- Automated Attendant (AA), Multiple AA (MLAA)
- SIP and CTI openness
- SIP trunking